TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document sets out the terms and conditions between Inspired Minds Media Ltd and you when you purchase a ticket or register for any event or conference organised by Inspired Minds Media Ltd or participate in any survey of Inspired Minds Media Ltd.’s. By purchasing a ticket or registering for an event organised by Inspired Minds Media Ltd or participating in a survey you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions. You should read this document carefully.
Inspired Minds Media Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any amended terms and conditions will be posted on this website. Applicable from 15/01/2018.
Intelligent Health is being organised by Inspired Minds Media Ltd, a wholly British-owned company, which is in the main business of organising technology conferences.
You cannot resell a ticket. Doing so will void the ticket and the ticket holder will not gain entry into the event.
All tickets must be assigned to an attendee, and all attendee details must be 100% complete at least 30 days before the event. Ticket reassignment after this date is prohibited.
If you have secured a complimentary ticket but have already bought a ticket, you are not eligible for a refund.
By agreeing to act as a volunteer at an event, I acknowledge that:
- I will receive no compensation for travel, accommodation etc.
- There is no guarantee that I will be selected to be a volunteer at the event.
- If I violate any event rule or fail to show up for an assigned shift, my accreditation can be removed and I will be denied access to the event.
- I attest to the truth of all statements made in my application.
- The use of alcohol and/or controlled substances before or while on duty is strictly prohibited. Violation of this policy will result in immediate dismissal, removal of accreditation and removal from the event grounds.
- Selection as a volunteer grants permission to Inspired Minds Media Ltd, or other group companies, to use the volunteer likeness, name, voice and words in television, radio, film, newspapers, magazines and other media, both during and anytime after the event, and in any form, for advertising or communicating the purpose of the event(s).
- In the course of the event, I may be dealing with confidential information and I agree to keep such information in the strictest of confidence.
- have read and fully understood these terms and conditions.
- Inspired Minds Media Ltd has free lifetime use of any image or video content created by attendees at Intelligent Health (and any other events organised by Inspired Minds Media Ltd).
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
Inspired Minds Media Ltd reserves the right to modify this Data Protection Policy and Declaration of Consent at any time. Any changes will be posted on our homepage and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of the changes. This policy was updated on 31/03/2020
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
All purchases of tickets for Intelligent Health are non-refundable. You may change the name on your ticket until up to 30 days before the event by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Your ticket remains the property of Inspired Minds Ltd and is a personal revocable license, which may be withdrawn, and admission refused at any time upon a refund of the printed registration price.
In the unlikely event of cancellation of an event, the liability of Inspired Minds Media Ltd is limited to the share of paid registration fees that remains after credit card and payment processing fees have been incurred and deducted.
You may cancel your registration within 7 days of your booking and receive a refund of your fees paid to InspiredMinds less the administration charges equivalent to 10% of the total amount of your fees plus VAT (if any) Cancellations after 7 days from the purchase date are non-refundable. All cancellations must be sent by email to email@example.com.
It is strictly forbidden for any company, organisation or attendee to attempt to host or organise any event in conjunction with, contiguous to or purporting to be related to Intelligent Health without the express prior permission and cooperation of Inspired Minds Media Ltd. In the event of a breach of these terms any tickets purchased will be rendered null and void. Inspired Minds Media Ltd reserves their right to take such legal action including a claim for damages as may be appropriate.
Including but not limited to use as part of any promotion or competition. Where there has been any resale or attempted resale of any tickets (or any other breach of this term), we reserve the right to cancel the relevant tickets with immediate effect.
We reserve the right to cancel any ticket purchase made by any person or body whom we reasonably believe to be associated with any ticket broker or tout.
Inspired Minds Media Ltd reserves the right to refuse admission to any event or conference for any behaviour, which it deems unacceptable, or for breach of the terms and conditions.
Inspired Minds Media Ltd will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at events is prohibited. You consent to film and sound recording as attendees at any event or conference.
Inspired Minds Media Ltd and its subsidiaries will not be liable for any loss injury or damage to any person or property howsoever caused (save for death or personal injury as a result of Inspired Minds Media Ltd. ‘s negligence or for any other type of liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.)
Inspired Minds Media Ltd will not be liable for the granting of any visas that are required to attend any event or conference. In the event that an attendee’s visa is not granted tickets will not be refunded for any event.
For questions about registration or assistance with any registration problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have been selected to volunteer at the event but have already bought a ticket, you are not eligible for a refund.
Complaints can be made to email@example.com. We will endeavour to resolve any customer complaints where reasonable.
EVENT CANCELLATION, POSTPONEMENT & SUBSTITUTION POLICY
You may substitute delegates at any time by providing reasonable advance notice to InspiredMinds You may cancel your registration within 7 days of your booking and receive a refund of your fees paid to InspiredMinds less the administration charges equivalent to 10% of the total amount of your fees plus VAT (if any) Cancellations after 7 days from the purchase date are non-refundable. All cancellations must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that InspiredMinds cancels an event for any reason, you will receive a credit for 100% of the contract fee paid. You may use this credit for another InspiredMinds event to be mutually agreed with InspiredMinds which must occur within one year from the date of cancellation. In the event that InspiredMinds postpones an event for any reason and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend in on the rescheduled date, you will receive a credit for 100% of the contract fee paid. You may use this credit for another InspiredMinds event to be mutually agreed with Inspired Minds Media Ltd which must occur within one year from the date of postponement.
InspiredMinds Media Ltd (The Organiser’s) reserve the right to refuse admission to the event and associated communities (whether online or physical) to anyone whom we deem to be a competitor, have any conflicting interests or attempt to pitch business towards any attendees (including but not exclusive to speakers, vendors and delegates). We hold the final decision in deciding who comes under these profiles and refusing participation
Inspired Minds Media Ltd is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, cancellation or postponement of an event Inspired Minds Media Ltd shall assume no liability whatsoever in the circumstances that an event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of an event impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
Please note that while speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organisers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, Inspired Minds Media Ltd reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
Once a successful purchase transaction has been completed, tickets are delivered in electronic soft-copy via email to the email address nominated by the purchaser. For some ticket types it may be necessary to complete required information – such as attendee name or tax identification number – before the tickets can be issued. The ticket acts as a receipt for the transaction and can be used to redeem entry at the event listed on the ticket. A printed hard-copy ticket or an electronic soft-copy ticket detailing the reference number can be used to register at the event.
- Inspired Minds Media Ltd shall be entitled to delegate the duties provision of its obligations under this Agreement.
- No other terms shall apply to this Agreement and these terms contain the entire agreement and understanding between us in respect of all matters, which are referred to herein and supersede any prior, written or oral agreement between us relating to such matters. You confirm that in agreeing to accept these terms you have not relied on any representation that is not expressly included herein and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a part of these terms. However, nothing in these terms purport to exclude liability for any fraudulent statement or act.
- If any part of the terms herein shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the terms.
You agree not to:
- Use the website (or any part of it) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws;
- Upload or transmit through the website (i) any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else;
- Use the website in a manner which (i) may cause the website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or (ii) any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; (iii) that the effectiveness or functionality of the website is in any way impaired or (iv) violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy) of the website;
- Create or publish a hypertext link to any part of the website or attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component;
- Copy or distribute any part of the website in any medium without our prior written consent; and
- Alter or modify any part of the website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the website for its intended use.
We reserve the right to –
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the website (or any part of it) with or without notice to you.
- Change these Terms from time to time. Your continued use of the website (or any part of it) following such change shall be subject to and including the changes made to the terms from time to time.
- Monitor any activity and content associated with the website.
- We may investigate any reported violation of these Terms to confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/or deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Terms have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms then you must immediately stop using the website; and/ or complaints relating to the website and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the website).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Whilst we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis for your information and personal use only without any representation or endorsement. Unless specified in separate terms and conditions relating to a particular product or service, we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the website, or products or services offered on the website whether by us or on our behalf (including free software downloads) including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of the website and any information provided to or taken from the website by you.
You agree to be fully responsible for (and fully indemnify us against) all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, suffered by us and arising out of any breach of the terms by you or any other liabilities incurred by us arising out of your use of the website, or use by any other person accessing the website using your pc or internet access account.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND RIGHT TO USE
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within the website shall remain at all times owned by us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and the content on the website.
ATTENDEES UNDER AGE 18
Attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult chaperone up until the point of conference registration/accreditation collection.
Chaperones are not required to attend the conference provided their youth attendee(s) is/are aged 16 or over but are welcome to do so provided they purchase a valid ticket.
Chaperones must make themselves known, in person and with valid identification, to conference staff in the presence of the youth attendee at the point of registration/accreditation collection.
Chaperones must provide valid contact information for the duration of the conference.
The conference may require documentation for the authorisation of the youth’s attendance prior to registration/accreditation collection.
These documents include, but are not limited to, the following: copy of passport or other identification for both the youth and the chaperone(s), copy of the youth’s birth certificate, notarized letter of consent signed by both parents or legal guardian (or by a single parent with accompanying proof of sole custody).
Inspired Minds Media Ltd to comply with these documentation requirements.
Children under the age of 3 will be admitted free of charge provided they are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
The conference is not responsible for any requirements associated with travel to or from the conference location.
Please check with individual airlines and other agents of travel, as rules vary.
Many hotels require any guest under the age of 18 to be accompanied by an adult.
Chaperones may be required to stay in the hotel room with the youth and may be required to be primarily responsible for the booking of that room.
Requirements by age
- 3 and under: chaperone for the duration of the event; no ticket required for youth
- 3 – 16: chaperone for the duration of the event; ticket required for youth and chaperone
- 16 – 18: guardian permission at reg; ticket required for youth only
- 18 +: ticket required
*Date of birth prior to date of accreditation collection