INTELLIGENT HEALTH AI
COVID-19 Update & Mothership
The InspiredMinds approach to COVID-19 is with empathy, kindness and collaboration with our community – without borders.
1. What is our current plan in relation to Intelligent Health 2020 & COVID-19
During these uncertain times over the coronavirus (COVID-19), and with the safety of attendees, partners, and community as the forefront of our minds, InspiredMinds is carefully reviewing the responsible course of action at this time.
Our current decision is to go ahead with Intelligent Health but digitally in 2020, in a new, exciting and innovative way digitally that will focus on a democratised approach – without borders. One of the issues with traditional tech summits has been the exclusion of participants from the Global South, either due to visa restrictions, cost or other socio-economic barriers. We see going digital as a unique opportunity to push forward with inclusion and the InspiredMinds aim to democratise access to AI and emerging tech for all.
Firstly, we are building the coolest digital version of Intelligent Health, a MothershipTM, where we unite our world class international speakers, global attendees from all corners of the world, live and CPD accredited on demand sessions, networking and endless ways to interact with the global, inter-disciplinary community that we are renowned for.
This decision was made after consulting with the local government, partners, and community. Intelligent Health would like to express our thanks for their understanding, patience, and continued support.
2. What are the dates for Intelligent Health 2020 Online?
Intelligent Health 2020 will take place on 9th – 10th September, online. We will be announcing a unique approach for ‘ways to attend’ very soon.
3. What is the policy if I cannot attend the event?
We’ve updated our terms of service to provide more flexibility. What does this mean for you?
– Transfer right:
– you have the option to change the name on your ticket up to 24 hours before the event starts. Transfer it to a client, colleague, or friend if your plans change. Please email us on (insert email here) to arrange your ticket transfer
– You have the option to receive a 100% credit note and transfer your ticket to any InspiredMinds product. The credit is valid for 12 months from the issue date and will be applied in full
4. I have already booked my ticket to attend Intelligent Health, can I attend digitally?
All tickets will be valid for our digital platform regardless of price or ticket type.
5. I have already booked my hotel and flights for the event but now cannot attend, will I be reimbursed?
Intelligent Health is not responsible for reimbursing you for your hotel and flights. We recommend reaching out to the hotel or airline directly to cancel your reservation and request a refund.
6. I booked a room with one of your hotel partners, will I get a refund?
Please check the terms of your booking with your travel provider or hotel directly. Intelligent Health is not responsible for reimbursing you for your hotel bookings.
7. What kind of safety measures will Intelligent Health implement at all future events that take place physically?
The team at InspiredMinds have over 25 years experience in running exceptional IOSH and COSH standard events. We use the very best industry accredited suppliers and health and safety teams so you can be assured that you are in safe hands. The safety of our speakers, sponsors, delegates, and staff at the summit is our 100% priority.
- We will continue to monitor the situation in the lead up to any future events, we will adapt our plans according to advice we receive from our advisors in the event industry and the WHO /health authorities, to ensure safety measures are in place for all attendees of the event.
- We are currently exploring a number of stringent measures should we decide in the future to run physical meetups including:
- Rigorous and regular disinfection throughout the summit, with a targeted approach to high-volume areas;
- Implementing social distancing measures including wider aisles, spaced seating, spacious and sanitised networking spaces, pre facilitated meetings;
- Increasing our medical team onsite;
- Implementing a no-handshake policy, and increased basic hygiene measures to ensure attendees safety;
- Temperature checks for all staff and attendees.
8. What happens next?
We are watching the situation daily and we will update attendees as the COVID-19 situation continues to unfold. What we do know is that we believe we’ve made the best decision under the current circumstances to put our communities’ health and safety first.
InspiredMinds is excited to bring you MothershipTM as an alternative option. We are working on creating this with you, our community as we speak. Please contact us to get involved – we want to build this together with you! #inittogether #withoutborders
For further information or questions, please contact the Intelligent Health support team at email@example.com