Going Viral: Flattening The COVID-19 Curve
Join Intelligent Health on Tuesday 21st April at 1pm BST as we reveal the 4th episode of our Going Viral webinar series, where key experts share learnings on flattening the COVID-19 curve.
These are difficult times affecting all aspects of our life and society. Digital health technologies such as AI, big data, 5G and robotics are critical tools in the fight against COVID-19. This webinar showcases examples from around the world on health strategies to reduce risk, support frontline workers and patient treatment as the epidemic unfolds.
- What crucial intelligence do we have about how this pandemic is evolving?
- How have your respective countries/ regions flattened the curve/ ongoing strategies to flatten the curve?
- How has early testing and contact tracing worked in various countries/ communities combat COVID-19?
- Where are the opportunities for health services around the world to use smartphones and their owners to gather valuable data on an unfolding pandemic?
- How is AI-enabled R&D supporting vaccine development? How are robots being deployed to provide frontline support?
- How can we use these strategies to develop effective, evidence-based strategies for coping with future outbreaks?