Frequently Asked Questions & Video tutorials
Already registered? Got questions?
We’ve got you covered! Our team has answered the most burning questions below and created some video tutorials for you.
From Monday 7th September, please allow a couple of hours for us to process your registrations and send your login details.
Your login details
We’ve created some login details for you. Please do not change your details or you won’t be able to access the event 🙏
Simply follow this link to our online event platform Hopin👉 hopin.to/users/sign_in and enter the email address and password below:
Email address: your first name + last name (all lower case, no space or punctuation) + @inspired-minds.co.uk.
Your Password is IH2020.
E.g. Florence Nightingale = username: email@example.com
E.g. Jean-Martin Charcot = username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recommended browsers Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
- Please do not use a mobile device.
- Update your profile. You can add your pic, social handles and company details. This will make it easier for other attendees to see who you are and connect directly with you.
If you have booked multiple tickets, make sure to assign your ticket(s) i.e add an email address or we won’t be able to create login credentials.
• Please use your business email
• Update your profile: The more details you provide, the better your networking experience will be (job title, company type, country, etc.).
• If you can’t find your ticket, search for an email from tito (check your spam). If you still can’t find it, email us at email@example.com
What are the start and end times for the event?
The event will start at 08:00 CEST and run until 17:30 CEST each day.
How do I know where to find what’s happening now?
Similar to a physical event, you can choose where you want to go and what you’d like to attend. In the reception and schedule areas you will find the complete agenda showing what is happening where. You will also find an overview of the different event areas, and further details about the event.
What are the networking capabilities?
During Intelligent Health AI we will be running several networking opportunities throughout both days. You will be able to join these via our Hopin platform on the day.
There are several ways to network on the platform
1. Via our dedicated Networking area on the platform. These will be open during our networking breaks. The 1-on-1 last up to 3 minutes, and you are able to leave the meeting at any time. A timer in the upper right hand corner will let you know how long remains in each chat. When your time is up, your meeting will automatically end and you can click ‘Ready’ to be matched with a new participant. If you wish to exchange contact information with the other person in your meeting, you must exchange your personal details like you would hand out a business card. If you wish to connect with someone you must use the connections tab to reach out directly and exchange your personal contact details.
2. Via the “Inspired Citizens” tab. Search by name or job title and direct message specific participants under the ‘“Inspired Citizens’ tab and invite someone to join you in a private meeting room, by inviting them to a video call.
3. Via the Cyberspace area. You can find virtual booths hosted by our sponsors and partners. You may access each booth to gather information and interact with the host. Every Cyberspace booth will have its own chat so you can leave questions or interact with other participants.
4. Via the Clinect Networking lounge in the Streams + Workshops area.
How can I retrieve my CPD accreditation certificate and/or certificate of attendance?
Please email us hello@IntelligentHealth.ai after the event to retrieve your certificate(s).
How long can I access the content for, after the event?
The content will be made available to you for 30 days post event. You will be sent a private link via email to watch the On Demand recorded content.
Can I download the materials?
You will not be able to download any of the materials.
Can I ask questions during the sessions?
Yes. Every area in Hopin has its own dedicated chat. You will be able to ask your questions, interact with attendees in the chat section in each area. Areas include Cyberspace, Main Stage and Streams + Workshops, as well as an overall Event chat feed where we will be sharing announcements throughout the day.
What areas are there on Hopin and what does it all mean?
You can navigate through the different areas on the left side of your screen
Upon opening Hopin and joining the event, you will land in the Reception area. Here you will find a complete overview of the agenda and you can follow what is currently happening and what’s to come.
2. Main Stage:
This is the Stage, where our headliner speakers will be hosting and presenting throughout the two day event.
3. Streams + Workshops:
In the Sessions area you can find Stream 1 through to Stream 5. Combination of presentations, panels, workshops and training. See full programme agenda to plan your day
During the scheduled networking breaks you will be able to use our dedicated networking area. These 1-on-1 meetings will last up to 3 minutes, and you are able to leave the meeting at any time. A timer in the upper right hand corner will let you know how long remains in each chat. When time is up, your meeting will automatically end and you can click ‘Ready’ to be matched with a new participant. If you wish to exchange contact information with the other person in your meeting, both participants must click the ‘Connect’ button. If you connect, Hopin will share information such as your name and email address with the other participant. You can find the contacts you’ve made on your Hopin profile, under the ‘Connections’ tab. You can also select ‘Unmatch’ to lose the connection.
Here you can find virtual booths hosted by event sponsors and partners. You may access each booth to gather information and to interact with the host. Every expo booth will have its own chat so you can leave questions or interact with other participants.
When will I be able to access the event on Hopin?
You will be able to access the event on Hopin 5 min before it starts from your profile dashboard by logging into your Hopin account.
Where can I find the schedule and tracks for Intelligent Health AI 2020?
You can find the programme and schedule here but it will also be in reception area on Hopin.
Can I book 121 meetings with other participants?
Absolutely. You can reach out to any attendee via the “People” tab and invite someone to join you in a private meeting room, by inviting them to a video call.
Hopin – How to login
Take a tour of the platform
The Cyberspace (expo area)