What is the Clinect Challenge?
Clinect Challenge is an open, collaborative set of projects addressing real-life digital health challenges.
Groups of vendors and project champions will work together over a six – month period on a rapid-fire proof of concept project with the goal of presenting the theoretical outcome at Intelligent Health 2019 – The World’s Leading AI in Medicine Summit.
To tackle some of the world’s greatest medical challenges in areas from oncology to diabetes, mental health to surgery, self-care to patient privacy and data management in collaboration with world leaders in artificial intelligence.
How can it help you?
- Finding investment
- Securing pilots for your project within a healthcare system
- Tech support
- Finding a cofounder
- Business advice
- Health system navigation
- And more +
What can the Clinect Challenge do for you?
- Profile yourself, your team and your project or business
- Find expertise: Whatever your challenge is, it’s likely that someone else has been through it, and almost certain someone has expertise that can help. Find them through Clinect
- Connect with people who can help you and who you can help
What kind of problems are we looking for?
Any digital project which directly impacts health. Examples include:
- Innovation in patient intervention through a Health App.
- AI analytics across your patient data sets in electronic health records
- Robotics in surgery
- Pharmaceutical development
- Innovation in clinical research
To be accepted your project must be focused on healthcare and at least one member of the leadership team should ideally be a clinician.
- Once a challenge has been accepted, the project Champion would be required to contribute 1 hour per month via telephone call with the rest of the Challenge group to provide the healthcare professionals’ perspective throughout the project.
- The Challenge group will be made up of three to five vendors who will all agree to work collaboratively. The monthly project calls will be hosted by Health Foundry.
- Each Challenge group will be given a demonstration pod within the Clinect Challenge zone and the opportunity to meet with senior healthcare, education and technology delegates from around the globe.