ANA Avatar XPRIZE Competition
XPRIZE to showcase ANA Avatar competition guidelines and current IBM Watson AI XPRIZE teams at Intelligent Health 2018!
Calling all clinicians, developers, designers and project managers
Do you want to enhance cancer screening, improve nursing, or reform hygiene through tech?
Do you want to transform the way vaccines or drugs are distributed or improve any other part of health?
Do you have a brain that wants to create and build field-level applications?
Intelligent Health is focused on practical ways in which healthcare can be transformed and improved through AI. That’s why we’re putting our full support behind our partner XPRIZE, the global leader in designing and operating world-changing incentive competitions, and their global IBM Watson AI XPRIZE and ANA Avatar XPRIZE competitions by hosting a workshop, panel, and open office hours.
Over a day and half – participants will get the opportunity to:
- Bring idea/s and find team members, bring your skills and join other visionaries, or bring your team and add fire-power to your entry for BOTH competitions
- This will be one of the last opportunities to sign up and compete in the IBM Watson AI XPRIZE
- Get advice on your ideas related to AI in health from the XPRIZE team – consult with the experts
- Present your idea/plans to people who can give you quality feedback
- Meet with current competitors in the IBM Watson AI XPRIZE, understand how they are using AI to tackle issues in health and share ideas on how to tackle these challenges
- Be among the first to SUBMIT your entry for the ANA Avatar XPRIZE! Plus get a special Intelligent Health entry discount.
At the Intelligent Health XPRIZE workshop, any participant with an idea to improve health at any level, from surgery, to disease prevention, to nursing to data management to oncology, can expose their ideas and find the team they need to make it happen.
We’re talking about practical technologies that can be applied directly in the field and improve people’s lives. If you have experience in healthcare, oncology, surgery, radiology or any other clinical area, robotics, haptics, VR, AR, machine learning, deep learning, project management, design, or any other field relevant to building health solutions, these competitions could be the launch platform you need.
Register here to attend Intelligent Health and the XPRIZE Workshop